Archive | Monk’s Vineyard RSS feed for this section

Westward Ho

4/1-4/3 – The forecast was for improving weather on Friday, but not until afternoon. Unfortunately, by afternoon, the tide was low and we were afraid we couldn’t make it out of Black Sound. The consensus was to wait until Saturday morning and leave…